| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Reliance, Nt in August is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 46.9mm (1.8in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 15:20 long with an average length of 14:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Reliance, Nt August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Reliance, Nt:
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 344.2 kms (213.9 miles) N
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) N
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 307 kms (190.8 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 302 kms (187.7 miles) WNW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) WNW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 102.9 kms (63.9 miles) NW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 33 kms (20.5 miles) S
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 239 kms (148.5 miles) WSW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 316 kms (196.4 miles) SW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) SSW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 326.9 kms (203.1 miles) N
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 334.5 kms (207.9 miles) NNE
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) NNE
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) NE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 188.8 kms (117.3 miles) NNE
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) ESE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 99.8 kms (62 miles) S
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) SE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 234.9 kms (146 miles) SE