| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Reliance, Nt in July is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in July is dry. A mere 36.5mm (1.4in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 15:23 long and the longest day is 16:24 long with an average length of 15:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Reliance, Nt July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Reliance, Nt:
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 344.2 kms (213.9 miles) N
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) N
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 307 kms (190.8 miles) N
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNW
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 302 kms (187.7 miles) WNW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) WNW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 102.9 kms (63.9 miles) NW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 33 kms (20.5 miles) S
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 239 kms (148.5 miles) WSW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 316 kms (196.4 miles) SW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) SSW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 326.9 kms (203.1 miles) N
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 334.5 kms (207.9 miles) NNE
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) NNE
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) NE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 188.8 kms (117.3 miles) NNE
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) ESE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 99.8 kms (62 miles) S
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) SE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 234.9 kms (146 miles) SE